Fried oyster mushroom tempura
Whether in mushroom cream or fried, oyster mushrooms are unquestionably one of the best gourmet mushrooms on the market. Here is a very simple recipe for tempura fried oyster mushrooms, it is very simple to cook and each recipe is a delight for the taste buds.
This recipe is very simple and will meet your culinary expectations for fried mushrooms.
- All-purpose flour-250 ml (1 cup)
- Ice water-180 ml (¾ cup)
- Cold Egg-1
- Salt-1 pinch
- fresh oyster mushroom
- Pour your flour into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the egg with the cold water.
- Pour the egg and water mixture over the flour. Add the salt.
- Mix with a whisk until the flour is incorporated into the liquid.
- Dip your oyster mushrooms in the mixture and fry them for 1 to 2 minutes. Place them on absorbent paper after cooking.